Martha has been working with individuals and business owners as a Financial Advisor since 2000, and joined SilverOak Financial Group in 2011. Prior experience includes AXA Advisors, and Marketing for the Retirement and Investment Management Group at Chase Bank of Texas. Martha earned an MBA in International Business from Thunderbird School of Global Management, and a BA degree in Modern Languages from Clemson University.
Area of Expertise:
Martha is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, and is licensed to sell securities, insurance, and to provide investment advisory services. She focuses on:
- Comprehensive Financial and Retirement Planning
- Traditional and Alternative Investments
- Estate Planning
- Protecting Assets with Life and Long-Term Care Insurance
Martha takes a personal, needs-based and problem-solving approach. She focuses on each client's current situation, works to understand and prioritize their financial issues and goals, and together develops strategies to meet those goals and future needs.
She sources best ideas, products, and cost-effective and tax-aware solutions. By planning ahead, her clients can be more confident in their future lifestyles, and more secure in protecting what is most important.
Certifications & Licenses Held:
- Series 7, Series 66, Group One Insurance License
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Financial Planning Association of Houston
- Houston-West Chamber of Commerce
- Exhibitor at CarePartners' Conferences
- Memorial Drive Presbyterian Church Choir– 2021-22 board member
- Mentor-young adult from Spring Branch Impact Program
- Family life, church, cooking, reading, travel, sports
Martha has three children, a son-in-law, and a new granddaughter.