Michael Started in the financial services industry in 1999 after nine years in the consulting industry, where he worked with institutional clients for Andersen Consulting and Price Waterhouse.
He graduated (cum laude) from the University of Notre Dame in 1990 with a BBA in Finance and a BA in Japanese Language. Michael resides in Katy with his wife, two children, and far too many pets.
Area of Expertise:
- Michael specializes in asset management and risk mitigation, especially in a business and estate planning context. His approach is one of problem-solving and client orientation, bringing to bear his experience and background to resolve financial planning challenges.
Certifications & Licenses Held:
- Series 7, Series 66, and Group 1 licensed
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) designation (2010)
- Board Member, Houston - West Chamber of Commerce (Chair, 2007 & 2009)
- Board Member, Swedish - American Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member, HCA Houston Healthcare West (Chair, 2018)
- Member, Houston Westside Political Action Committee
- Member, CEO Roundtable - San Felipe (Chair, 2017 - Present)
- Family, reading, immersion travel, ideas
- Producer of a craft aquavit product